Sunday, 14 October 2012

Ellie's Wellies

Ok so, since i was uv mapping my props anyway i decided to quickly pop a texture on the wellies to check the uvs were ok. In smooth mode the blue colour on the top rim of the wellies kinda pulls down, and there's a slight change of size in the spots e.g the toe compared to the main body; this is due to the maps being different sizes. Apart from that i managed to hide the seams and i don't think there's any obvious distortion,  it's up to Nicholas now if she wants a different texture on them; obviously a flat colour would conceal the imperfections i mentioned better than spots, but i couldn't resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment